For Residential and Commercial
Looking to become an Authorized Dealer?
Becoming a SunTegra Dealer provides roofers, contractors and other trades the opportunity to offer customers an attractive, reliable, and cost-effective solar product that will set them apart from conventional competitors, expand their available market, and become a player in a new and growing part of the solar market.
Market research shows that 3 out of 4 homeowners prefer an integrated system and are more likely to consider solar if one was available.
The SunTegra team is dedicated to working with select partners to make SunTegra products an integral part of the solar market and a successful part of your business!
SunTegra Partner Advantages
Differentiated Product Offering & Network
- A solar product designed for the building industry
- Sleek, low-profile appearance to appeal to homeowners
- Limited, exclusive partner network
Simplified and Flexible Installation
- Complete solar offering includes all the necessary components for installation simplifying the sale and installation process.
- No need to inventory parts
- Designed for installation by roofers and contractors
Expanded Market Opportunities
- Increased sales by entering the solar market
- Marketing and Lead-Gen support
- Added incentives to buy for prospects with construction or reroof projects
Dedicated Service and Support
- Dedicated sales support
- Professional training and technical support enables partners to get started on the right foot
- System monitoring and installation audit program helps ensure quality and learning
Partner With Us - Contractors
APPLY TO BE A SUNTEGRA PARTNER
“We have been looking for solar for the last 10 years and we finally found the right product for our 215 year-old home. We are thrilled with the quality, the beauty, and the effect our SunTegra system is having on us and our community. Besides the obvious financial give back, it feels great to help protect the environment. We can now drive around in an electric car, powered by solar from our roof, not polluting both at home and on the road. You got to start somewhere!”
Dave and Chris Sampson
“As a contractor and homeowner, I am excited about the SunTegra product. I am delighted to have been able to achieve the financial benefits of solar on my home without compromising its curb appeal and to share this unique solar product with my customers. The fact that it is simple to install is a bonus.”
Rick Durham, Legend Builders
“I have been wanting to go solar, but did not like the look of traditional solar systems that I see around my neighborhood. SunTegra offered me a way to produce clean energy and save money with a solar system that blends beautifully into my roof.”